Want to know if your Powersensor needs a charge? To check the battery level, just navigate to the 'Devices' view in the app.
Your sensor(s) will have the battery level displayed below the live energy data as shown below. Simply select a device to view its battery level and other health identifiers:
The level of the battery in the display corresponds with the level of the selected sensor's battery.
What can impact the battery life of my sensors?
The battery life of your sensors is between 1-2 years from being fully charged, however, the life can be impacted by things such as:
- The quality of the WiFi network
- The quality of the Bluetooth connection
- Where the sensor is set up (Lithium Ion batteries can have a reduced charge life in lower temperatures)
- If you had to re-install your kit
- The sensors were not fully charged prior to initial installation
See How do I recharge the sensor battery here.